Want to sell your books to Chegg?
If so, you are in the right place, here I will show you how to sell your books at Chegg. Everyone has old books next to them that may not be helpful to most people. You may have your old textbooks, school books, or books you may have read that you did not intend to read before.
Many people may want to sell their old books in order to get rid of them and have the money to sell them. Now the question is where to sell your book and how to sell it. However, there are many ways to sell your books and one of them is to sell Chegg books.
You can sell your books online and offline. Offline marketing involves selling to a friend or bookstore, but now look at the complexity of the offline booking process if you have the ability to sell them online. If you can’t wait to sell your book online, the best place to do that would be Chegg.
You may have wondered how you can sell your textbooks cheaply, and there are online services that buy your old books. However, you will find that Chegg has been the best way to pay students for selling their books online, but the latest shopping or rental services have been discontinued at Chegg and you can use the GoTextbooks service, which also buys your old books. . You must enter a 10-13 digit ISBN to see how much you will be paid for a book sale.
What is Chegg?
Chegg, Inc., is an American educational technology company based in Santa Clara, California. Provides real-time textbook and digital book hire, textbook solutions, online teaching, and other student resources.
The company was founded in 2005 and was publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange in November 2013. As of March 2020, the company reported having 2.9 million subscribers to Chegg Services.
Chegg provides textbooks for college students and college students. Its managing director is Dan Rosensweig. Chegg is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and was established in 2005. The company went public in 2012 and traded the CHGG stock chart.
Chegg has benefited greatly from the transformation of visible education by 2020, when the epidemic ends. In its first annual investment report for the first quarter of 2021, it reported 55% annual revenue growth. And, according to the report, the site currently has an average of 19 million visitors per month.
How does this work?
Just enter your ISBN book and see how much your used book will cost.
Print your free shipping label and send your book to GoTextbooks.
Get Your Money
Pay as soon as GoTextbooks receive your book.
What is an ISBN?
If you do not know what an ISBN is, then the ISBN represents the International Standard Book Number. It is usually 10 or 13 numbers used to identify a particular book, a specific book program, and an audiobook. You will usually find it on the back of the book cover next to the barcode. If you do not find the ISBN on the back cover, you will find it on the page where copyright information and the publisher are provided.
After entering the book’s ISBN, click the Go button.
You can then enter the amount of book you want to sell.
You will also need to enter the required information about the book. You will be asked to provide a brief description of the book you will be selling.
When you are done, you will have sent your book for sale to Chegg.
How Do You Sell Books to Chegg?
If you want to sell books to Chegg but don’t know how, please follow the steps below. Below is the complete
process to help you sell books at Chegg-
- First, you will need to create a Chegg account. To do this, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Chegg login page.
- Here, click the Subscribe button that you see next to You do not have an account? Now enter your email and password to create your account. You can sign up for Chegg using your Apple ID, Facebook ID, and Google account.
- Once you have done that, visit the official Chegg trading system website.
- On the Chegg Dealer page, click the Start button to begin the process of selling your books.
- You will be directed to a new window, where you will be asked to enter the book ISBN. If you have a lot of books and want to sell them, you can add many ISBNs, each ISBN being sorted by order.
- Your book will be available for purchase at Chegg. Now every time someone buys your book, you will be notified.
You will then need to submit your book to GoTextbooks. You will need to print a free shipping label and send your letter to your address. After GoTextboks receive your letter, you will be paid for it.
Rules for Selling Books to Chegg
If you want to sell Chegg books, you must follow certain rules set by the company.
- When submitting your textbook, you should leave any package suitable for a simple UPS.
- When the letter arrives, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive a second email once the item has been processed and your order details have been accepted or rejected. Sales orders take 4 to 14 business days to reach business. If you are unable to track your order, you can contact a customer service representative.
- GoTextbooks offers unique and unique email labels for all your purchase orders. You can access your account page and click on Print Shipping Items Available in Email.
- Items must be shipped within seven days of ordering, after which the label expires. You may have to create a new expression to produce a new label.
- The company only accepts high quality coins. Damaged, broken or lost books with ISBN numbers were rejected.
- You can sell up to five copies of books with the same ISBN. If you would like to sell additional copies, you can contact the company’s technical support for assistance.
- You can also sell leaf items. For free page books, you must provide the front or back page containing the barcode and the copyright page of the original publisher.
- Once you have sold your books on GoTextbooks, the purchase order is finalized. The company is not responsible for the return of rented items that were improperly sent for sale. If you are selling a book by mistake, you can contact the customer service team to get your book back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chegg Trustworthy With Book Sales?
The company was founded in 2005, so it has been around for a long time, and many readers have found Chegg to be honest about his budget book needs. … So is Chegg safe? Yes, they are reliable and trustworthy providers to whom you can buy or rent textbooks.
Does Chegg Charge Damaged Books?
If the book is renewed (damaged, torn, unwrapped pages, etc.), you will be charged for the purchase price of the book, that is, the list price will be deducted from the rental costs already paid. If so, we will contact you and ensure that the damaged book is returned to you at your own expense.
How much does Chegg pay for each question?
The price per question varies depending on the query. For example, the maximum amount is Rs 197 per question for advanced subjects and the lowest is Rs 75 per basic maths question. So on average, if you solve 5-6 questions for Rs 100 (say) every day, you can earn more than Rs 15,000 a month.
Here’s how to sell your books at Chegg. Selling your book to Chegg is very easy. Of course, there are other options where you can sell your old books as well, such as Textbooks.com, Craigslist, and several others, but Chegg is one of the best when it comes to selling your old books.
If you can’t wait to sell your old books online, you may want to go to Chegg. We have gone through the whole process of selling your books to Chegg, so you can follow it if you do not know how to sell Chegg books.